If your work has received financial support (e.g. grant funding, event sponsorship) or other support (e.g. in-kind contribution) linked to ELIXIR, you need to visibly acknowledge ELIXIR’s contribution so it can be tracked and reported.
In written work, you may use the following statements:
- This work was funded by ELIXIR, the research infrastructure for life-science data. [as written]
- This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 871075 (ELIXIR-CONVERGE). [adapt depending on the grant, in consultation with the project manager and official guidance from the European Commission]
If the above is not practical, note that the following terms are also monitored by the ELIXIR Hub via text-mining (of Europe PMC). Hence, publications/preprints using them will likely be identified:
- ELIXIR Commissioned Service
- ELIXIR Implementation Study [and plural form]
- ELIXIR Travel Grant, ELIXIR Staff Exchange
- funded/supported by ELIXIR
- (has received) funding from ELIXIR
- ELIXIR AAI
- ELIXIR BioHackathon Europe
- Names and agreement numbers of European Union grants in which the ELIXIR Hub is a beneficiary
You can access early visualisations of this effort (work in progress).
Need more help?
For feedback and questions, please contact info [at] elixir-europe.org.