Scientific and technical publications
F1000Research (www.f1000research.com) is an open science publishing platform for life scientists that offers immediate open access publication and transparent post-publication peer review by invited referees, and full data deposition and sharing. The ELIXIR Reports channel publishes outputs from ELIXIR’s technical activities, ELIXIR strategy documents and other articles describing ELIXIR infrastructure and its services. The Posters and Slides channel publishes scientific posters, slideshow presentations and other materials to present the outcomes and activities of ELIXIR and its projects.
- Kutmon M, Ehrhart F, Willighagen EL et al. CyTargetLinker app update: A flexible solution for network extension in Cytoscape [version 2; peer review: 2 approved]. F1000Research 2019, 7:743 (https://doi.org/10.12688/f1000research.14613.2)
- Agafonov A, Mattila K, Tuan CD et al. META-pipe cloud setup and execution [version 3; peer review: 2 approved, 1 approved with reservations]. F1000Research 2019, 6(ELIXIR):2060 (https://doi.org/10.12688/f1000research.13204.3)
- Linden M, Procházka M, Lappalainen I et al. Common ELIXIR Service for Researcher Authentication and Authorisation [version 1; peer review: 3 approved, 1 approved with reservations]. F1000Research 2018, 7(ELIXIR):1199 (https://doi.org/10.12688/f1000research.15161.1)
- Tekle KM, Gundersen S, Klepper K et al. Norwegian e-Infrastructure for Life Sciences (NeLS) [version 1; peer review: 2 approved]. F1000Research 2018, 7(ELIXIR):968 (https://doi.org/10.12688/f1000research.15119.1)
- Durinx C, McEntyre J, Appel R et al. Identifying ELIXIR Core Data Resources [version 2; referees: 2 approved]. F1000Research 2017, 5(ELIXIR):2422