The ELIXIR Authorization and Authentication Infrastructure (AAI) allows single sign-on to services across ELIXIR. You can find out about it, and how to connect your service to the AAI, using the links below.
Services relying on the ELIXIR AAI
- List of the services relying on the ELIXIR AAI
- Statistics on usage of ELIXIR AAI
- How to connect a service to the ELIXIR AAI
- Test page to check an external IdP is releasing attributes properly to the ELIXIR AAI
- Monitoring of ELIXIR AAI
- A page to display an ELIXIR user’s profile in the ELIXIR AAI
- ELIXIR AAI Acceptable Usage Policy
- Publication: Common ELIXIR Service for Researcher Authentication and Authorisation
- ELIXIR AAI training and material for service providers 24-25 April 2018
- ELIXIR AAI presentation slides
- AAI-update is a low-key mailing list for periodic update newsletters on ELIXIR AAI
ELIXIR AAI Group
- AAI group on the ELIXIR Intranet (for ELIXIR members only)
ELIXIR AAI is led by Mikael Linden (ELIXIR Finland) and Michal Prochazka (ELIXIR Czech Republic), contact them at aai-contact[at]elixir-europe[dot]org.