The ELIXIR Authorization and Authentication Infrastructure (AAI) allows single sign-on to services across ELIXIR. You can find out about it, and how to connect your service to the AAI, using the links below.
Services relying on the ELIXIR AAI
- Test page to check an external IdP is releasing attributes properly to the ELIXIR AAI
- Monitoring of ELIXIR AAI
- A page to display an ELIXIR user’s profile in the ELIXIR AAI
- A page to display an ELIXIR user’s GA4GH Passport in the ELIXIR AAI
- ELIXIR AAI home page
- How does ELIXIR AAI work
- Get ELIXIR AAI account
- ELIXIR AAI Acceptable Usage Policy
- Publication: Common ELIXIR Service for Researcher Authentication and Authorisation
- ELIXIR AAI presentation slides
ELIXIR AAI Group
- AAI group on the ELIXIR Intranet (for ELIXIR members only)
ELIXIR AAI is led by Mikael Linden (ELIXIR Finland) and Michal Prochazka (ELIXIR Czech Republic), contact them at aai-contact[at]elixir-europe[dot]org.