WP leader: Andrew Smith (ELIXIR Hub)
The overall aim of WP13 is to ensure that a maximum number of scientists and companies are aware of ELIXIR’s services, developments, opportunities and events. Reaching out to specific communities, including industry and SMEs, will allow ELIXIR to understand user’s needs better, ensuring that the most effective services are developed.
This will be achieved by carrying out tasks that address four, complementary objectives:
- Develop a coordinated and user-centric Communications presence for ELIXIR.
- Support innovation and usage of ELIXIR from Europe’s life-science industries and SMEs.
- Create specific outreach channels to key user communities.
- Engage potential members across the globe.
- D13.1: Release of ELIXIR’s Communication Strategy.
- D13.2: Report on ELIXIR’s Communication Strategy.
- D13.3: Report on ELIXIR’s International Strategy. (Not yet completed)
- D13.4: Report on the impact of the Innovation and SME programme on industry users.