As the ESFRI Research Infrastructure for life science data, ELIXIR Nodes provide a range of services that can be used by researchers and consortia on Horizon 2020 and nationally-funded cancer projects.
- Projects can store their data in the databases run by ELIXIR Nodes. We encourage researchers to deposit their data in the following relevant deposition databases.
- Projects can find high quality, open access, reference genes, proteins, variations and other biomolecules in ELIXIR’s Core Data Resources.
- Projects can find genetic mutation data from ELIXIR Nodes (and other organisations) via the Beacons network.
- Projects can find information on rare diseases and orphan drugs from Orphanet.
- Consortia can find training courses and online training materials from the ELIXIR Training portal.
- Consortia can find software and analysis tools from the ELIXIR tools registry.
- Projects can find the relevant standards in life sciences from FAIRsharing.
- Projects can find relevant biomedical ontologies from the Ontology Lookup Service.
- Projects can access the compute facilities run by ELIXIR Nodes.
Local support for data management
In addition to the general services above, ELIXIR Nodes provide local, bespoke support and expertise to research consortia. ELIXIR Nodes can be included as partners on proposals to deliver and support Data Management, data integration and cloud access on the grant. To discuss further, contact the ELIXIR expert in your country below. If you are in country where there is currently no ELIXIR Node, please contact info [at] elixir-europe.org with ‘support for TransCAN project’ in the title and we will get back.
|ELIXIR Node||Contact person|
|yves.moreau [at] kuleuven.be|
|ELIXIR Czech Republic||Jiri Vondrasek||jiri.vondrasek [at] uochb.cas.cz|
brunak [at] cbs.dtu.dk
|Thomas Keane||tk2 [at] ebi.ac.uk|
|Tommi Nyrönen||Tommi.Nyronen [at] csc.fi|
|ELIXIR France||Jacques Van Helden||
Jacques.van-Helden [at] univ-amu.fr
|ELIXIR Germany||Alfred Puhler||puehler [at] cebitec.uni-bielefeld.de|
|ELIXIR Hungary||Balasz Gyorffy||gyorffy.balazs [at] ttk.mta.hu|
|ELIXIR Ireland||Walter Koch||walter.kolch [at] ucd.ie|
|ELIXIR Israel||Dan Ben-Avraham||michall [at] cc.huji.ac.il|
|ELIXIR Italy||Graziano Pesole||
g.pesole [at] ibbe.cnr.it
|Reinhard Schneider||reinhard.schneider [at] uni.lu|
|Jaap Heringa||heringa [at] few.vu.nl|
|ELIXIR Norway||Inge Jonassen||inge.jonassen [at] ii.uib.no|
|ELIXIR Portugal||Arlindo Oliveira||arlindo.oliveira [at] cg.ist.utl.pt|
|ELIXIR Spain||Alfonso Valencia||valencia [at] bsc.es|
|ELIXIR Slovenia||Brane Leskosek||
brane.leskosek [at] mf.uni-lj.si
|Bengt Persson||bpn [at] icm.uu.se|
|Ron Appel||ron.appel [at] sib.swiss|
|ELIXIR UK||Carole Goble||carole.goble [at] manchester.ac.uk|
|ELIXIR Greece||Martin Reczko||reczko [at] fleming.gr|