|27 April 2020||Agenda for the virtual All Hands meeting is published.|
|4 May 2020||Registration and poster submission opens for the virtual All Hands meeting.|
|1 June 2020||Registration for meeting, workshops and mini symposia and poster submission closes.|
The sixth ELIXIR All Hands meeting will take place virtually 8 -10 June 2020. The meeting brings together members of the ELIXIR community from across the ELIXIR Nodes, and collaborators from partner organisations, in order to review ELIXIR’s achievements and activities so far and discuss plans for the future. We welcome attendance from participants from ELIXIR Nodes and invited guests.
We’re excited to announce that two of our planned All Hands keynote talks have been turned into webinars which will take place on 26 May and 5 June.
- ELIXIR All Hands Keynote I — Janet Kelso: Archaic genomics
- ELIXIR All Hands Keynote II — Dimitris Koureas: Electric Butterflies, from field to bytes and back
- Registration to the virtual All Hands is now open. The registration link is at the top of this page when you are logged in. If you are not logged in then log in to view the link.
- Those who already registered to the face-to-face meeting will not need to register again, but have been sent a confirmation of attendance to the virtual meeting.
- Additionally, participants currently on the reserve list will be asked to register.
- If you need to cancel your registration, please contact allhands[at]elixir-europe[dot]org.
- Participants of the meeting are invited to present a poster to enable all researchers with an interest to contact you and ask questions.
- Submitted posters will be made accessible via the ELIXIR Gateway on the F1000Research platform and we will advertise the online poster area at various times across the virtual ELIXIR All Hands 2020 meeting.
- We will also be awarding prizes to each of the top three posters, as selected by our Poster Prize Committee.
- In order to be eligible, and for your work to be seen by as many people as possible, we ask that you submit your abstract to EasyChair by Monday 1 June 2020.
- The link for submissions is at the top of this page when you are logged in. If you are not logged in then log in to view the links.
Code of Conduct
The ELIXIR Code of Conduct has been created to ensure that people at ELIXIR events can interact with each other in a respectful and safe environment. It provides ways you can voice your concern if you believe there has been a breach to this Code of Conduct.
The ELIXIR Code of Conduct will be in place at this event.
Note: The virtual All Hands meeting ends on Wednesday 10 Jun 2020 at 16:30 BST. There are two project meetings taking place virtually on 11 June: the CONVERGE AGM and the Federated Human Data Strategic Implementation Study meeting. Both of these meetings are restricted to named project partners.