What to expect
The European Genome-phenome Archive (EGA) offers permanent archiving and sharing of all types of personally identifiable genetic and phenotypic data from research projects and healthcare studies.
During this webinar, you will discover the latest features of the EGA:
- Quality control portal for checking BAM, VCFs and FastQ files
- New submitter portal, under development
You will learn how to submit data to the EGA directly from the experts at the Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG).
Who should attend
- Researchers submitting data to the EGA
- Experts interested in joining the Federated EGA in the near future or the long term
- Marta Ferri (CRG, ELIXIR-ES)
- Aina Jené (CRG, ELIXIR-ES)
- Babita Singh (CRG, ELIXIR-ES)
Xènia Pérez Sitjà (firstname.lastname@example.org)