With Andrew Smith, Head of External Relations at the ELIXIR Hub
This hands-on workshop is aimed at ELIXIR-CONVERGE Work Package 4 and ELIXIR members working on issues and tasks related to funding and long-term sustainability, including grant applications at the national-level and internationally (e.g Heads of Nodes, Node Coordinators).
In this workshop you will:
- Understand better your key funder/policy-maker stakeholders
- Exchange best practices in communicating to national, European and other international funders
- Learn how to develop effective advocacy campaigns.
Seats are limited, registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Workshop outputs are on the intranet (requires login)
- Andrew Smith (ELIXIR Hub)
- Ondrej Hradil (ELIXIR Czech Republic)