ELIXIR's second five year programme is guiding the implementation of ELIXIR until 2023.
The five strategic objectives of the 2019–2023 Programme
- ELIXIR will operate a portfolio of integrated services that meet the data needs of life scientists at a European scale
- ELIXIR Communities will drive service uptake, support standards development, and connect ELIXIR’s experts in life science disciplines
- ELIXIR Core Data Resources will be the global standard for bioinformatics resource management and the foundation for an international funding and life cycle management strategy that secures the long-term sustainability of those resources
- ELIXIR will be the recognised and trusted life science foundation of the European Open Science Cloud
- All ELIXIR Nodes will connect life science users in academia and industry to our open, federated service network
See also the Financial Plan that accompanies the Programme.
You can also view the earlier 2014-18 Scientific Programme.