WP leadership team: Patricia Palagi (CH), Celia van Gelder (NL) and Gabriella Rustici (UK)
The Training platform will train European researchers active within the ELIXIR-EXCELERATE communities (WP6 to 9), providing them with skills to effectively exploit the data, tools, standards and compute infrastructure offered by ELIXIR.
The specific objectives of the platform are:
- Build a sustainable training infrastructure for ELIXIR’s community, based on ELIXIR's TeSS (Training eSupport System) portal
- Develop and deliver training in topics selected as training gaps within the ELIXIR community and in selected areas (namely the ELIXIR-EXCELERATE Use Cases)
- Develop Good practice guidelines and training evaluation system
See also the Training Platform pages.
- D11.1: Deliver the identified evaluation systems and good practice guidelines for training. Deliver a TeSS platform and identify e-learning solutions.
- D11.2: Report on the training needs identified across the ELIXIR community.
- D11.3: Report on training provided across the ELIXIR community. (Not yet completed)