What to expect
Combining the expertise of industry experts and academia, this web resource includes a framework and real-life examples of datasets to make your data Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable (FAIR).
Delivered by the resource’s developers and project coordinator, you will hear about the FAIR Cookbook recipes, the challenges and the key required capabilities and skills required.
Who should attend
- Data scientists
- Data stewards
- Staff supporting and training researchers to make data FAIR
- Policymakers recommending useful FAIR-enabling resources and training materials to their community.
- FAIR experts interested in contributing
Whether you are looking for a resource to start your FAIRification journey or want to contribute to this community-driven effort, we invite you to join this short webinar to discover the potential of the Cookbook.
- Serena Scollen (ELIXIR-Hub)
- Herman Van Vlijmen (Janssen)
- Philippe Rocca-Serra (University of Oxford)
- Wei Gu (University of Luxembourg)
- Tony Burdett (EMBL-EBI)
- Andrea Splendiani (Novartis AG)
- Susanna-Assunta Sansone (University of Oxford)
- Robert Giessmann (Bayer AG)
The FAIRplus project has received funding from the Innovative Medicines Initiative Joint Undertaking under grant agreement No 802750. This Joint Undertaking receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and EFPIA Companies. This communication reflects the views of the authors and neither IMI nor the European Union, EFPIA or any Associated Partners are liable for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.