BioData World Congress 2018 is bringd together experts working in omics, diagnostics and R&D from across Europe and beyond. This year'sevent will host over 450 senior decision makers. ELIXIR will present its activites in the event's exhibition and in two talks by Serena Scollen (ELIXIR Head of Human Genomics and Translational Data) and by David Lloyd (ELIXIR Technical Coordinator).
- Discover how peers are transforming big data into smart data
- Hear best practices in data storage and management as well as data computing and processing
- Understand new methods in data discovery and generation
- Conquer the challenges of data security and protection
- Learn about applications of AI and machine learning
- Solution-led with product and service providers
- Explore the best services and products in the market
- Network with other industry leaders to do business and share knowledge as the industry moves forwards
- Build new contacts and strengthen your existing relationships
- Showcase your offerings to global heads from pharma
- Share your work and achievements with your industry peers in the Poster Zone
Find out more by visiting the website.