ELIXIR works with its Member countries to make open data and open science realities in terms of digital skills, innovation, health, food security and the environment. This group aims to empower ELIXIR partners in evaluating and communicating their performance and impact, in support of the long-term sustainability of national Nodes.
- Join the intranet group to gain access to the full resources under 'Documents' (otherwise the page will look empty!).
- Self-register for the mailing list. This list is not synchronised with the intranet group, and membership is moderated. This list is used to communicate important information related to impact at ELIXIR.
- If you are part of the ELIXIR-wide Slack space, do join the #fg_impact channel, where informal chit-chat among peers is encouraged!
If you are not part of ELIXIR, explore examples of ELIXIR's impact through this selection, and access a range of outputs from two ELIXIR-funded projects:
- Empowering ELIXIR Nodes to measure and communicate their performance and impact
- Impact evaluation at Node-level - getting it done, co-funded by ELIXIR-CONVERGE, and which produced ELIXIR's Impact Toolkit!
For any issue or question, please contact info [at] elixir-europe.org.