Dear structural funds mailing list members,
It is my pleasure to invite you for a third workshop on structural funds within EXCELERATE project, which is part of the ELIXIR All-hands meeting in Rome.
WHEN: Wednesday, 22nd March 2016, 17:30 – 19:00
WHERE: Rome, Barcelo Aran Mategna hotel, room 5
Registration link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18-PkA9kuqivdj70GF7-5ROk9gJFSqdJ4...
Please make sure you register for the All-hands meeting itself as well! Deadline for Registration is 16th March.
- Welcome and introduction
- Overview of developments in EC level
- Tour de table state of play at different nodes how they are involved in structural funds
- Presentations from nodes – best practices, issues of interest (volunteers needed)
- Moderated discussion on selected topics – suggestions are welcome
- Ideas for future activities, e.g. raising visibility of some issues in Brussels with EC, participation in Open Days, …
Meeting chair: Ondrej Hradil, ELIXIR CZ
Task leader of T10.5
See also: EXCELERATE