The Innovation and SME Forum on Data management in the life sciences - a driver for innovation will take place on 27-28 November in Milan, Italy. This event aims to inform participants about ELIXIR resources and create a space for networking between industry and academia.
What can attendees expect?
Attendees at this event will be immersed in a world of data-driven innovation, with a mix of high-level keynote presentations and hands-on sessions to discuss and interact with other companies, academics and ELIXIR partners.
A dedicated session with Flash Talks, will give SMEs and Start-Ups the chance to introduce their work to a broad audience. A list with all Flash Talks can be found here
Who should attend?
This event is open to anyone interested in the data driven life sciences sector, for example:
- Researchers in academia and industry
- Large and small companies that develop services for data management and analysis
- Policy makers and funders
This event is a collaborative effort, organised by ELIXIR Italy, Assobiotec, and Area science park.
- Christina Messa (University of Milano-Bicocca)
- Massimo Delledonne (Professor, University of Verona)
- Iain Mattaj (Director, Human Technopole )
- Philippe Rocca-Serra (Senior Research Lecturer, University of Oxford)
- and many more
See also: Innovation and industry