The agenda includes:
- Introduction to the FAIR Cookbook, an extensive online resource providing specific tools and procedures (“recipes”) to make and keep data Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable (FAIR);
- Share of experiences on FAIRifiying datasets from large European public/private (Innovative Health Initiative; IHI) projects;
- Show-cases of FAIRification in action in an industry context;
- Discussion on the current practises and cost-benefits of FAIR implementation with academics, entrepreneurs and policymakers;
- Presentation of strategic partnerships built during the FAIRplus project, such as the collaboration with the Pistoia Alliance.
Who should attend:
- Biotech companies owning data potentially in need of FAIRification
- Technology companies who are planning to provide FAIRification services
- Academic groups interested in FAIRification for their data collections
- The meeting will be virtual via stream on the event website. The questions will be run via Sli.Do and the "Meet the speaker session will be available at the end of the meeting.
- Due to circumstances dictated by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic restrictions, the 3rd FAIRplus Innovation and SME Forum is moved to a virtual format. Those who have already registered for the event will be contacted directly by the event organisers using the email address provided with more details.
Mon 16 May 2022
Despoina Sousoni (email@example.com)