The ELIXIR Innovation and SME Forum: 'Data-driven innovation in the agri-food industries' jointly organised by the ELIXIR-NL and the ELIXIR Hub, the event was attended by 80 participants including over 50 companies from large and small companies active in the plant sciences, food and livestock domains. The event: Introduced delegates to some of the free tools, data resources and services that are available through ELIXIR; Stimulated interaction between participants and support the long term innovation of the participating companies; and Allowed for networking and exchange of ideas between companies and ELIXIR partners during a 'snakepit' discussion.
- Richard Finkers (Wageningen UR)
- Andrew Smith (ELIXIR Hub)
- Ruben Kok (Dutch Techcentre for Life Sciences)
- Jurgen Nijkamp (Hendrix Genetics and Breed4Food)
- Jakob de Vlieg (Bayer Crop Science)
- Timo Doeswijk (Keygene)
- Paul Kersey (EMBL-EBI)