The 9th ELIXIR All Hands meeting will take place 5-8 June 2023 in Ireland. The meeting brings together members of the ELIXIR community from across the ELIXIR Nodes, and collaborators from partner organisations, in order to review ELIXIR’s achievements and activities so far and discuss plans for the future. The All Hands meeting is also the venue for the ELIXIR-CONVERGE Annual General Assembly Meeting.
The meeting is going to be a face-to-face meeting with the programme focussed on those attending in person. There will be remote access to workshops of the meeting, and limited access to the rest of the programme, this will be confirm closer to the event.
The programme is being finalised and this website will be updated as soon as we know the structure of the days.
This year 90 minute sessions will be organised in the following themes:
- Three on the theme ''Science - Enabling scientists to access and analyse life science data"
- Three on the theme ''Technology - Delivering services to support federated data management and analytics"
- Three covering the themes "Nodes - Equipping national Nodes for successful long-term operations" and "People - Developing people and capacity to benefit science and society"
- 25 workshops confirmed (thank you to all who applied)
- 5 parallel session of 5 across the week
- Subjects ranging from FAIR data and Machine Learning to national funding for ELIXIR Node operations
- Fully Hybrid (for those who register to attend remotely)
- Two day Poster session
- Submissions open to anyone attending in person, deadline for submissions is 3rd April 2023
- Covering all ELIXIR-related activities
- Prize for best poster and best by a student / new researcher
Code of Conduct
The ELIXIR Code of Conduct has been created to ensure that people at ELIXIR events can interact with each other in a respectful and safe environment. It provides ways you can voice your concern if you believe there has been a breach to this Code of Conduct.
The ELIXIR Code of Conduct will be in place at this event.