WP Leader: Niklas Blomberg (ELIXIR Hub)
The WP addresses quality management, risk management, and service sustainability and aims to ensure the delivery of long-term, mission-critical services of high quality.
The goals of the work package are:
- To coordinate ELIXIR-EXCELERATE project management with risk assessment and quality control to ensure successful and on-time completion of the project deliverables.
- To conclude the implementation of ELIXIR coordination and operational structure and collect defined procedures into the ELIXIR Handbook of Operations, to be available online for all partners.
- To review the suitability of ELIXIR’s legal framework, as recommended by ESFRI, and provide conclusions and options to the ELIXIR Board.
- To analyse emerging technical data and experiences gained from Nodes to update the long-term strategy for the sustainability of data management, which will advise future funding strategy and the ELIXIR Programme.
- D12.1: First Draft of the ELIXIR Ethics Policy. (Confidential)
- D12.2: ELIXIR Handbook of Operations.
- D12.3: Final report on legal framework including working group analysis, conclusions and options for the ELIXIR Board. (Not yet completed)
- D12.4: Updated long-term strategy for the sustainability of data management.