Aula Magna, University of Salerno, Via Giovanni Paolo II, 132, Fisciano, SA, 84084, Italy
In 2019 two international conferences: NETTAB (http://www.nettab.org/), now in its 19th edition, and BBCC (https://www.bbcc-meetings.it/), now in its 14th edition (3rd international), are joining forces to offer an event that will attract the local, Italian and international bioinformatics community.
This event will take place over three days and will include sessions on topics of biomedical interest. A special session will be devoted to "Computational Proteomics", supported by the ELIXIR Proteomics Community.
- Lennart Martens (VIB, University of Gent, Belgium.)
- Juan Antonio Vizcaino (EMBL-EBI, UK)
- Martin Eisenacher (Medizinisches Proteom-Center (MPC), Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany)
- Davide Cacchiarelli (TIGEM, Naples, Italy)
- Artemis Hatzigeorgiou (DIANA-Lab, Hellenic Pasteur Institute / Department of Computer & Communication Engineering, University of Thessaly, Greece.)
Thu 10 October 2019
Angelo Facchiano, Anna Marabotti, Paolo Romano (email@example.com)