This webinar presented the Research Data Management Kit (RDMKit) ahead of the public release at the end of March.
This is a web-based resource for research data management, a flagship of ELIXIR-CONVERGE, built with contributions from every ELIXIR Node. It has been designed to guide life scientists in their efforts to better manage their research data following the FAIR Principles as well as help researchers be more productive for themselves and their collaborators.
- Carole Goble (Head of Node ELIXIR-UK)
- Frederik Coppens (Head of Node ELIXIR-BE)
- Inge Jonassen (Head of Node ELIXIR-NO)
- Pinar Alpar (Data Steward ELIXIR-LU)
- Flora Danna (Data Steward, ELIXIR-BE)
- Daniel Faria (Data Steward ELIXIR-PT)
See also: Interoperability Platform