What can attendees expect?
Attendees at this event will be immersed in a world of data-driven innovation, with a mix of high-level keynote presentations and hands-on sessions to discuss and interact with other companies, academics and ELIXIR partners.
A dedicated session with Flash Talks, will give SMEs and Start-Ups the chance to introduce their work to a broad audience.
Who should attend?
This event is open to anyone interested in the data driven life sciences sector, for example:
- Researchers in academia and industry
- Large and small companies that develop services for data management and analysis
- Policy makers and funders
This event is a collaborative effort, organised by ELIXIR France, ELIXIR Belgium, EMPHASIS and the Bayer Life Hub Lyon.
- Francois Tardieu (EMPHASIS/INRA)
- Fred van Ex (INARI)
- Monika Solanki (Agrimetrics)
See also: Industry