The Innovation and SME Forum on Data driven innovation in healthcare diagnostics is a one-day event, which will be organised in hybrid mode*.
The Forum is co-located with ECCB2022 and aims to bring together researchers from large, medium and small companies and academia who work on services for data management and sharing, as well as people involved in national healthcare initiatives. This event contains a mix of high-level speakers from academia and industry and interactive sessions to discuss and interact with other companies and ELIXIR partners on the following themes:
- Scientific achievements in structural genetics, multigenetics, diagnostics of rare and infectious diseases
- Managing standards and ethics in new technologies
- Challenges in boosting Open Innovation in healthcare sector
A specific session with Flash Talks, will give SMEs and Start-Ups the chance to introduce their work to a broad audience. Potential investment opportunities will be explored during the networking session.
- Give companies the chance to present technological advances in the field of healthcare diagnostics
- Provide a forum to discuss visionary ideas, bottlenecks and solutions to some of the major data-driven challenges
- Inform participants about ELIXIR resources and create a space for networking between industry and academia.
- Researchers in academia and industry interested in the data-driven health care sector
- Large and small companies that develop services for bio-data management and analysis
- Venture capital
Preliminary programme: (detailed programme will be announced soon)
- Two Keynote talks
- Two Sessions of presentations from academia and industry
- Flash talk session
- Networking session
Online stream will be available here
For the questions please use the channel's chat box directly in the streaming.
*Streaming of the talks is available only for the first two morning sessions.
- Esteve Almirall (ESADE)
- Aneta Tyszkiewicz (EFPIA)